Forums » Protecting the Rainforests

two counts of domestic assault

• August 20, 2018 2:11 AM EDT

The Philadelphia Flyers have signed left-winger Zac Rinaldo to a two-year, $1. Jared Spurgeon Jersey .7 million contract extension worth an average annual value of $850,000. Rinaldo, 24, played 67 games for the Flyers last season, scoring two goals and two assists along with 153 penalty minutes. “I am thrilled," said Rinaldo in a statement. "Philadelphia is where I started my NHL career and this is where I want to be so I am really happy. This definitely gives me a lot of confidence by the Flyers showing that they have confidence in me. I know they want to see me get better as a player and this is the place to do it.” Rinaldo has appeared in 165 career NHL games with the Flyers, scoring seven goals and 11 assists. He has racked up 470 career penalty minutes. The Mississauga, Ontario native was selected by the Flyers in the sixth round (178th overall) of the 2008 NHL Entry Draft. Eric Staal Jersey . Orlov, who scored two goals in the game, was assessed a major penalty for boarding on the play. The Flyers scored once on the power play and again with the extra attacker with 65 seconds remaining to send the game to overtime. Jason Zucker Jersey . The 28-year-old lefty made his MLB debut in 2013, making 10 starts and going 2-5 with 4.05 ERA and 1.18 WHIP. Albers was named the Twins organizations minor league pitcher of the year for 2013.MIAMI -- Former Kentucky guard DeAndre Liggins is back in the NBA with the Miami Heat after felony domestic violence charges against him were recently dropped in Oklahoma City. Liggins signed a 10-day contract with the Heat and joined them for practice Tuesday. He had been playing for the Heats NBA Development League affiliate, the Sioux Falls Skyforce. "We did extensive research on everything about him, on the court, off the court," Heat coach Erik Spoelstra said. "Everything checked out fine. We feel weve gotten to know him very well, especially our Sioux Falls staff. Based our evaluations, we felt it was time to take a look at him and get to know him." Liggins has played in 56 NBA games for Oklahoma City and Orlando. He was originally charged with two counts of kidnapping, two counts of domestic assault and battery with a dangerous weapon, three counts of domestic abuse in the presence of a minor and one count of violating a protective order. Gustav Olofsson Wild Jersey. He was arrested in August after his girlfriend told police he attacked her in front of their 2-year-old son. Prosecutors are expected to refile the charge as a single misdemeanour count of domestic abuse. "We all make mistakes, unfortunately," Liggins said. "I learned from it and I moved past that, and Im ready to get back on track." In 35 games with Sioux Falls, Liggins averaged 14.5 points, 7.5 rebounds, 4.8 assists and 2.5 steals, and he made the leagues all-star team. Cheap Hawks Jerseys Cheap Celtics Jerseys Cheap Nets Jerseys Cheap Hornets Jerseys Cheap Bulls JerseysCheap Cavaliers Jerseys Cheap Mavericks Jerseys Cheap Nuggets Jerseys Cheap Pistons Jerseys Cheap Warriors Jerseys Cheap Rockets Jerseys Cheap Pacers Jerseys Cheap Clippers Jerseys Cheap Lakers Jerseys Cheap Grizzlies Jerseys ' ' '