Forums » Protecting The Oceans & Business’s Role

Quarters after every game for sure.

• September 3, 2018 11:56 PM EDT

SAN JOSE, Costa Rica -- Goalkeeper Keylor Navas and forwards Bryan Ruiz, Joel Campbell and Alvaro Saborio head the list of players named Monday to Costa Ricas preliminary 30-man squad for next months World Cup in Brazil. Hotspur Jan Vertonghen Jersey . Coach Jorge Luis Pinto resisted naming any major surprises in the lineup and is using the same core of players who helped Costa Rica to qualify as the top team from the CONCACAF region. Pinto said he was happy to stick with his proven players and valued continuity in the team. "If we have to make changes, we will when the time comes," Pinto said. He said he will name his final 23-man squad on May 31, before the team travels to the United States for friendlies against Japan and Ireland. Pinto also confirmed that defender Bryan Oviedo of Everton will miss the cup with a broken left leg. Oviedo was injured in January and was not able to recover sufficiently to make the team. Costa Rica will be a heavy underdog to advance from a group containing England, Italy and Uruguay. The Central Americans will be appearing in their fourth World Cup, but merely picking up a point or two will be difficult against three teams near the top of the FIFA rankings with seven World Cup titles between them. Knocking one of the European giants out of the World Cup and matching its achievement of reaching the round of 16, which happened in 1990, would be a major accomplishment. ------ Squad: Goalkeepers: Keylor Navas (Levante), Patrick Pemberton (Alajuelense) Daniel Cambronero (Herediano), Esteban Alvarado (AZ Alkmaar). Defenders: Johnny Acosta (Alajuelense), Giancarlo Gonzalez (Columbus Crew), Michael Umana (Saprissa), Oscar Duarte (Bruges), Waylon Francis (Columbus Crew), Heiner Mora (Saprissa), Junior Diaz (Mainz 05), Christian Gamboa (Rosenborg), Roy Miller (Red Bulls), Kendall Waston (Saprissa). Midfielders: Celso Borges (AIK), Christian Bolanos (Copenhagen), Esteban Granados (Herediano), Michael Barrantes (AAlesund), Yeltsin Tejeda (Saprissa), Diego Calvo (Valerenga), Jose Miguel Cubero (Herediano) Carlos Hernandez (Wellington Phoenix), Ariel Rodriguez (Alajuelense), Hansell Arauz (Saprissa). Forwards: Alvaro Saborio (Real Salt Lake), Bryan Ruiz (PSV Eindhoven), Joel Campbell (Olympiacos), Randall Brenes (Cartagines), Marco Urena (FC Kuban Krasnodar), Jairo Arrieta (Columbus Crew). Hotspur erik Lamela Jersey . American Lindsey Jacobellis was third, while Japans Yuka Fujimori finished just off the podium. Maltais, from Petite-Riviere-St-Francois, Que., earned bronze at the 2006 Olympic Games and is set to return to the Games this February in Sochi, Russia. Hotspur Moussa Sissoko Jersey . The Calgary Stampeders announced both moves on Wednesday. Parker played 17 regular season games with the Stampeders in 2013, setting career-highs in catches (21) and yards (217).Daniel Bruno: What inspired you to go on this pledge to walk around the CN tower. You have to be pretty passionate about the cause to climb up there and conquer your biggest fear.Mike Bradwell: I thought it was just a really interesting idea, something new and cancer is just something that affects us all. So, I thought it was kind of a new way to raise awareness for cancer reasearch and to help out the cause and people with cancer. So, the new idea is to face your fear and in overcoming that, it inspires someone with cancer to overcome their fears. Thought it was an interesting idea and I didnt know if I was going to be able to do it , but I raised the money and I got ‘er done.DB: Whats next for you? Are you going to go skydiving, bungee jumping? Or are you retiring from heights related activities?MB: I think Im going to retire for a little bit. Maybe if this program comes up again next year, Ill try and pick something different, but Ill stay on the ground for now.DB: Would you prefer bungee jumping or skydiving? Because some would say skydiving is less scary because you dont really see the ground.MP: Ya, you know what, between the two if I had to pick one If have to pick skydiving.DB: Is your dog named after the actor in Godfather 3, George Hamilton? And if so why?MP: He is named after the actor George Hamilton, but youll have to ask my girlfriend for a better explanation and story. But its something to do with the fact that he couldnt stop staring at himself in the mirror. So, we named him after the actor George Hamilton, whos quite vain, has a fake tan, fake everything.(Getty Images)DB: Speaking of your girlfriend. Your a receiver, youve now done some modeling on the side, you have a celebrity girlfriend. Is a Mike & AJ reality show upcoming much like the Eric Decker and Jessie James show?MP: (laughs) Um, absolutely not. Hotspur Danny Rose Jersey. Im not as comfortable in front of the camera as she is.DB: So, youre an engineer, with two doctor parents. How pissed were your parents when you decided you were going to continue football after university?MP: Oh, they hate it, Im the black sheep of the family. But, no theyre great, they support me and what I do. Weve got a pretty diverse family in terms of what everybodys into. Couple doctors, my brothers an engineer as well. But no theyre good, they support everything we do.   #170290229 / gettyimages.com DB: So when you were at McMaster, where could you be found often. Was it Club 77, Dirty Dogs, Quarters? What was your place? (All college bars in Hamilton)MP: (Laughs) You know, I couldnt go out too much because I was quite busy with everything and football. But I did make it out to Quarters after every game for sure.DB: Can you explain Interstellar in one sentence?MP: Long (laughs).DB: When you were a kid, which jersey did you wear way too much?MP: I was a big hockey fan, Leafs fan growing up in Toronto. So, I was Dougie Gilmour.   #53132051 / gettyimages.com DB: If you could golf with any wide receivers in football history, who would be in your foursome?MP: Wow, any wide receiver in football history. Well, I gotta pick a few from the CFL, Ben Cahoon. (Thinking) Ive golfed with Jeremaine Copeland, so Id go with him again. And I gotta take Jerry Rice or Randy Moss.DB: Can you go BarDown?MP: Ya, I can go BarDown for sure! I still play hockey in the offseason.Again, if you would still like to donate to Mike Bradwells Fearless Challenge, you can do so HERE. Cheap Arizona Cardinals Jerseys Cheap Cowboys Jerseys Cheap Browns Jerseys Cheap Panthers Jerseys Cheap Packers Jerseys Cheap Jaguars Jerseys Cheap Broncos Jerseys Cheap Texans Jerseys Cheap Colts Jerseys Cheap Chiefs Jerseys Cheap Falcons Jerseys Cheap Ravens Jerseys Cheap Bills Jerseys Cheap Bears JerseysCheap Bengals Jerseys ' ' '